Surfwise Plus Broadband
Super Fast, Next Generation Connectivity
Surfwise Plus is a ADSL2+ (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line 2+) broadband services that offer speeds of up to 24Mb downstream and up to 1Mb upstream*.
High speeds of ADSL2+ can revolutionise the way companies do business, downloading files quicker and streaming higher quality movies or music. Businesses that rely on downloading files, using applications or connecting remote workers or offices to centralised resources will benefit from an ADSL2+ connection.
Surfwise Plus is the latest generation of broadband. It offers a better and faster service than the traditional ADSL offering. This product uses more advanced equipment than existing ADSL type services and the SurfWise network is able to connect to thousands of ADSL2+ exchanges to offer you the best performance and price.
Surfwise Plus is exceptionally fast business grade broadband services with the advantage of not just improved downloading speeds but also upload speeds are considerably improved. This means uploading documents to shared areas or sending large attachments is quicker and easier with ADSL2+.
- Faster surfing – go from site to site in less time, opening pages in seconds!
- Faster downloads – the average music track takes just 1.6 seconds**
- Faster uploads – send large emails and upload a photo in just 8 seconds**
- Faster multiple connections – faster online experience for the whole business
- Faster speeds working from home – faster connection wherever users are
For more information on Surfwise Broadband Plus offering, please contact a member of our Sales Team on 0330 300 1011.
** Based on an average mp3 music track of 4MB and photo of 2MB with 20Mb service.
* Up to 24Mb is subject to various factors including local availability, distance from the exchange and line test. Up to 24Mb refers to maximum download speeds only - upload speeds are slower. If the line will not support up to 24Mb we will offer the best speed available on the line. Non business traffic may be restricted within business hours in order to protect legitimate business traffic. More specifically we may restrict peer to peer and news group traffic from 8am to 6pm. Requires an analogue line before broadband order or installation.