Surfwise Max Broadband
‘Always on’ connectivity across a fully resilient network.
This ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) products offer up to 8Mb* broadband connections which are 160 times faster than standard dial-up internet. Surfwise Premium offers even faster upload speeds and more efficiently delivers multiple services across Internet connections.
The key benefit of faster broadband connection is the possibility to maintain greater quality when simultaneously running tasks. Surfwise has an ‘always on’, high speed connectivity across a fully resilient network that is supported by a dedicated technical support team.
Surfwise’s Max internet access is a rate adaptive, uncapped quality service for increased reliability and offers real-time email retrieval. These business quality services reduce company costs due to improved efficiency and increased productivity through speed of service plus offer the ability to plan budgets with fixed costs.
Surfwise Max offers:
- Up to 448Kbit/s upload speeds
- Up to 8 static IP addresses
Surfwise ADSL products offer:
- A trusted business grade service
- Competitively priced bandwidth
- Enhanced business quality performance
- 24 x 7 Internet access
- No proxy servers
- Fully redundant network with multiple pops and peering
- Simultaneous provides
For more information on Surfwise Broadband Max please contact a member of our Sales Team on 0330 300 1011.
* Up to 8Mb is subject to various factors including local availability, distance from the exchange and line test. Up to 8Mb refers to maximum download speeds only - upload speeds are slower. If the line will not support up to 8Mb we will offer the best speed available on the line. Non business traffic may be restricted within business hours in order to protect legitimate business traffic. More specifically we may restrict peer to peer and news group traffic from 8am to 6pm. Requires an analogue line before broadband order or installation.